Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello! from The Good Tax Helper

Hello loyal Tax Facts readers. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm The Good Tax Helper. I too work in the tax resolution industry.

Since the beginning of my engagement with Effectur, my position has changed and evolved. Through this evolution I have gotten an intimate look into the plight of tax debtors and the very heavy hand of the IRS. I hear stories daily of either clients or potential clients that either don't understand taxes sufficiently enough to see their situation, or procrastinate so long that their once easily remedied situation is now a complicated mess. These two circumstances lead me to believe that there just isn't enough common knowledge about the tax system and how it works. To be honest, before I joined Effectur I was one of the masses that just payed and prayed. But instead of paying the tax man and praying that you didn't do something wrong, wouldn't it be better to be prepared and know that your return or withholding was right? This is the role I hope to play.

So sit back, relax, and maybe learn a thing or two!

~The Good Tax Helper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Advice and a very good perspective. Keep sharing you have some great insights.